Labels

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Chat

We now live in Oz - in Bunbury, WA; and Nicole's best friend Keisha, just moved to Esperance, south of WA. They have been keeping in contact by phone, chatting. Here's one excerpt of the one-sided phone conversation that I heard:

N: No, I just woke up.... no, nothing really, just at home, watching Justice Crew videos..
K: ....
N: So, what did you have for breakfast today? ..oh, okay... I'm having toast, egg, salmon and avocado... yeah, healthy stuff ( :-) )
K:...
N:.. Me and my mum are going to phone some halls to arrange for my birthday party.... mm, I don't know yet when...
K:...
N:...I don't know, it's Wednesday here today... ( :-) )
K:....
N:...oh yes, I have Claudine... oh, you mean Claudine's sister? The one who wants to be a writer?
K:....
N: Oh, did you know that MacKenzie cancelled her talent show audition? Really!.... (for those who are not familiar with the names, they are discussing about the Monster High characters, their favorite dolls... :-) )
K:....
N:... yeah, I really should finish my breakfast now (looking at mummy's raised eyebrows... she's been a long time on the phone)
K:...
N: okay,... bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment